Google
 

Monday, February 11, 2008

Lost more.....Won More

My weight had stabalized for a while when my eating habits moderated during the recent Mary Kay Leadership Conference. The worst violations were a couple of hamburgers during the week. When I got back home, I again returned to my previous low/no processed carb and no sugar eating plan, and my weight loss began again.!!! I am sooooooo glad that I didn't delay in getting back on board. In my mind that was an important thing to do. Waiting a few days would have made it harder to transition back.
It feels to good to get on the scales and see another half pound disappear from the total. It feels better than any brownie or hand full of sour cream and onion chips can taste. It feels good to have more energy. It feels good to put on clothes and see the extra roominess in them. It feels good to have people notice my downsized size.
Those are all things that I am winning with every pound I lose. Soooooo worth the effort.

No comments: