Google
 

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Labor Day Weekend in the Heart Hospital

It was a weekend of new experiences for me.

In June, my husband had chest pains and was hospitalized twice. He had two angiograms, a stress test, and one stint placed in his heart.

Labor Day weekend of this year, it was my turn. I had been having some pain in my chest for a while, but chose to ignore it, because my focus was on my husband. Finally I got tired of ignoring it, and decided to go to my PCP. She did an EKG which was normal. Good. However, the pain did not go away.

A couple of days later, I asked Rick to take me to a heart hospital in my area. The cardiologist did an angiogram which was completely normal. Wonderful news.

The source of the pain? I'm still not sure, but I changed the time I was taking my GERD medication, and the pain went away.

Tomorrow: the million dollar tip.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: