Google
 

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Those #%}£¥ Brownies!

I was not prepared for brownies. They were just sitting there on the table with all the other desserts. They were made just the way I like them. Oh, dear. What to do? What to do? Just a small taste. Yep. That would be ok, I told myself. Just a small taste. I have just a small taste and that will be all.

Well, I had a small taste. Then another one and another one. That first small taste became several small, well, not so small, tastes. I'm sure my blood sugar soared. Sigh.

This was just another confirmation that I have no stopping power when it comes to sugar and chocolate. Just how many confirmations do I need? One small taste is at the same time too much and not enough.

The good news? I did not totally crater. I am still counting points and exercising, and my weight is still heading the right direction. Yea!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: