Google
 

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Another Day Down

So far so good. I'm going to do this thing one day at a time. I have stuck with my app and stayed within my daily and weekly limits. I've lost just over two pounds!  Yea me!

Every day will be a new day, which requires a new commitment. The previous day is gone, and my focus must be on the present. I can do this. I can lose my extra poundage. One day at a time. One pound at a time.

A few weeks ago my husband and I saw the movie "Hacksaw Ridge", a true story about Desmand Daws who was a medic in WWII. He rescued 75 wounded men off that ridge, one at a time. He had no help, and very little equipment. Every time he lowered a man from the top of the ridge, he would say, "One more, Lord. Help me get one more."

One more, Lord. Help me lose one more pound.


No comments: