Google
 

Thursday, January 12, 2017

It Is Over. It Has Begun Again

Holiday decorations are put away. Christmas wrapping paper and bows are out of sight. The cooking for three major family dinners are complete, the family came and went,  and the china, crystal, and flatware are all cleaned and stored for the next occasion. The ball has dropped. The resolutions have been made. We have settled back into our regular routine. The holidays are over. Done.

Now it it time to look forward to renewing my commitment to losing weight. My New Years goal is to lose 1-2 pounds a week, swim 3 times a week, and reach my weight loss goal by this time next year. I have done it before. I can/will do it again.

To help me on my journey, I will continue to go to TOPS meetings, and I have added an app called iTrackBites. These are tools to help make my journey easier, but the real key lies in my mind, my heart. It's up to me.


No comments: