Google
 

Friday, August 17, 2018

30 Pounds! 30 Pounds! I’ve Lost 30 Pounds!

Yes! Yes! Yes!!! It does feel good to know that my efforts at every meal are paying off. To see the number on the scales go down slowly, but steadily, is very rewarding. I seem to be losing about five pounds a month. Yes, that is a slow rate compared to many other diets, but I’m fine with it. My body has a chance to adjust to the changes that are a result of being a smaller (ok, less heavy) weight. My blood pressure is gradually getting better, my diabetes is more controlled, and my knees don’t hurt as much, to name just a few of the changes. A rapid weight loss would not allow for those gradual adjustments.

Anyway, I’m happy. Very happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Usually I do not learn post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look
at and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me.
Thanks, quite great post.