Google
 

Monday, January 21, 2019

Sharpen the Weight Loss Edge Once Again

It has been a while since I posted to this blog. My last post was about my eating experience during my husband's health crisis.  I was able to walk through that difficult time without the stress induced overeating that has been characteristic of my life.  I am so thankful that I was able to emerge from that challenging experience maintaining my conscious eating dietary style.

Since that time, however, I lost some of my edge.  I have not gained weight, but I haven't lost any either.  I've stalled out at a certain weight and been there for about three months. 

I've been thinking about why this may be and decided on one main reason.

Instead of 'eating only till I was full', I began putting on my plate the amount of food I thought I would need to eat.  Then I would continue to eat till it was gone, letting that be my signal for ending my meal rather than the 'full feeling' signal that has been my guide for several months.

I lost sight of the main reason for my success with losing weight thus far.  I took my eyes off the key requirement to conscious eating - paying attention to the full feeling that comes when I eat and letting that be my cue, my signal for ending my meal. 

So I have resolved once again to 'sharpen my edge', and get back into the weight loss battle. One snack, one meal, one day at a time.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting subject, thanks foor posting.

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I could hhave sworn I?ve been to this blog before but after browsing through many of the articles I realized it?s new to me.
Regardless, I?m certaiinly pleased I discovered it and
I?ll be bookmarking it and checking back regularly!

Anonymous said...

Hi there every one, here every one is sharing these kind of knowledge, therefore
it's pleasant too read this web site, and I used to pay a visit this
webpage everyday.

Anonymous said...

Some truly rattling work on behalf of the owner of
this website, perfectly great content material.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where you're getting your information, buut good topic.
I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
Thanks for wonhderful info I was looking for this info
for my mission.

Anonymous said...

magnificent points altogether, you just receeived a brand new reader.
Whatt could you recommend about your publish that you simply made a few days in the past?

Any sure?

Anonymous said...

After looking over a few of the articles on your web page, I honestly like your technique of writing
a blog. I added it to my bookmark webpage list and will be
checking back in the near future. Please check out
my website too and tell me your opinion.

Anonymous said...

I've been exploring for a little for aany high quality articles or
weblo posts in this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I ultiomately stumbled upon this website.
Reading this information So i'm happy to show that I've an incredibly good
uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed.
I most definitely will mzke certain to don?t omit this website and give it a look on a continuing basis.

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely
welll writteen article. I wilpl makee sure tto bookmark it
and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post.
I'll definitely comeback.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to my father who stated to me about this web site,
this blog is truly awesome.

Anonymous said...

You are a very clever individual!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading through this, very gopd stuff, thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hello to all, the contents present at this wweb site
are genuinely remzrkable for people knowledge, well, keep up the
nice work fellows.

Anonymous said...

I constantly emailed this weblog post page to all my contacts,
because if like to read itt afterward my friends will too.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you, However I am experiencing difficulties with your RSS.
I don't understand the reason why I cannot join it.

Is there anyone elde getting similar RSS problems? Anyone who knows the
answer will you kinely respond? Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

You could definnitely seee your enthusiasm in the work you write.
Thee world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say
how they believe. At all times follow your heart.

Anonymous said...

I am surfe this paragraph has touched all the internet people, iits really
really nice post on building up new blog.

Anonymous said...

Real clean website,appreciate it for this post.

Anonymous said...

Excellent post.Neverr knew this, thank you for letting me know.