Google
 

Sunday, July 17, 2011

"I Can Make You Thin", by Paul McKenna

I have written before about this weight loss self hypnosis program. It was something I did for a while and had a good measure of success. Then like many other good things in my life, I just let it drop. I think I began to feel like it wasn't helping any more so I just quit listening to the cd. What happened then? I gained back all the weight I had lost because I began eating everything in sight.

Well, in an effort to do 'what is good for me', I started listening to the cd again. Thus time I am not worrying about how well it works. I just know it is just a piece in my overall health puzzle, and any help is appreciated! I'm listening to it fairly regularly and I do think it is helping me to control my desire to overeat. Yea!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: