Google
 

Monday, July 2, 2018

Beware the Cloaked Torpedo

Today my son and I were texting. He mentioned something about losing weight then not rewarding yourself by eating a hamburger or a pizza.  Your reward, he said, is the number on the scales and how you feel.

Rewarding ourselves with “cheater” foods is nothing more than a cloaked torpedo that will destroy our momentum and best intentions within minutes and bites. Whatever good we have done for ourselves is doomed to sink to the bottom of the ocean of best intentions we sail on daily. Beware the cloaked torpedo.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all I want to say terrific blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you do
not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your
head before writing. I've had a difficult time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out.
I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are
usually wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips?
Kudos!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that's
equally educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you
have hit the nail on the head. The problem is something which
not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about.
I'm very happy that I came across this in my search
for something relating to this.

Anonymous said...

I think this is among the so much important info for
me. And i am glad reading your article. However should remark on some common things, The
site style is perfect, the articles is in point of fact nice : D.
Excellent process, cheers

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about writing an ebook or guest authoring
on other websites? I have a blog based upon on the same subjects you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would appreciate your work.
If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e mail.

Anonymous said...

A motivating discussion is definitely worth comment.
I do believe that you ought to write more on this issue, it might not be
a taboo subject but usually people do not discuss these topics.
To the next! Kind regards!!

Anonymous said...

Appreciate this post. Will try it out.