Google
 

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Being Naturally Thin

Will I ever be naturally thin? I don't think so. I seriously doubt that the way naturally thin people eat will ever be natural to me. Will I ever be able to leave food on my plate without having the desire to eat it even though I am full? I don't think so. Will I ever completely conquer my obsession to overeat when I am stressed out? Probably not.
However, I do believe that if I consciously, consistently, endeavor to practice eating the way naturally thin people eat, becoming thin and staying is a possibility for me.
I took my grandmother out to eat. We shared a chicken strip plate and took half of it home. I ate dinner with my son. I had a senior chicken fried steak and carried half of it home.
I may never get beyond practicing the eating habits that naturally thin people do naturally, but, you know what, that is OK with me. At least I have the hope of once again being able to wear my 'skinny' clothes!

No comments: