Google
 

Monday, June 30, 2008

Confession Time

It is not and has never been my desire to present to you the idea that my desire to control my eating and lose weight is always perfectly headed in the right direction. On the contrary, I want to be transparent with you, my readers. I want you to know that gaining my desired weight loss is a struggle for me. I am no different than anyone else with overeating problems. I just happen to write about my struggles on the internet for everyone to see!

The last couple of weeks I have been working at home, doing transcription from my computer. I am sitting at my desk for many many hours a day. There are many things I enjoy about this work. I enjoy the quietness of it. I enjoy not spending money to get to get to work.

My problem is that I am not eating less to correspond with my decrease in physical activity. Therefore, the scales have not gone down anymore. In fact I have gained a couple of pounds. Sigh.

Please understand that I have not given up on losing weight. I am still struggling with it and always will. The defeat will come when I quit struggling because a lack of struggle means that I have given up. I am not ever giving up. As long as I keep struggling, then I have a hope of winning that ability to wear my 'skinny clothes ' again!!!

No comments: