Google
 

Thursday, June 12, 2008

There is Nothing Permanent This Side of Heaven

There are many things I can say here. Change is the only constant in life. For every ending there is a new beginning. The one thing in you can count on in life to stay the same is change.
My life has changed. I am no longer a director in Mary Kay. There are many reasons for this, most of which I will not go into here, but I have learned that never getting above the minimums in life will eventuallyresult in defeat. At some point we must begin to reach for the maximum rather than being content with the minimum.
I have come to terms with this change, accepting it for what it is, and ready to move forward to a new challenge in life. I am endeavoring to work from home with my computer as my tool. This website: www.wahm.com contains many ideas for doing just that. If your desire is to work from your home, then check out this website!
FYI. I am still losing weight. This morning I was at a new low! I have lost 33.5 pounds with more to go! wooooohoooo!
I am still working from the Paul McKenna method for this weight loss, and so far, my weight is still slowly, but surely going down.
For lunch on Sunday I had a taste for a hamburger. Oh, it sounded sooooooo good. Rick and I ordered a couple of cheese burgers from the nearby truckstop. When mine arrived, I cut it in half, wanted no chips, took my diet Dr. Pepper (which I rarely drink) and sat down to eat. After eating one of the hamburger halves, I was full. Even tough I dearly wanted to eat the other half, I quickly put it in a plastic bag and announced that I would eat it for dinner! Victory!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Director Deborah:

You are NOT alone! There are many ex-Mary Kay Directors out there, who like you, once thought they were failures. You are NOT a failure! Please visit PinkTruth.com and read about others experiences and stories. Many of them have found peace of mind and friendship among their ex-Mary Kay girlfriends. Thanks, and good luck!