Google
 

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

They Arrived today!

My daughter and son-in-law and son arrived this evening for a very fast week of fun, playing games, traveling to see grandmothers, watching movies, looking at old family photos, and of course, eating.
As I mentioned before, cooking for this week is going to be a challenge. Our son, Jonathan, is not following the same diet as the rest of us. In his 'honor' I baked an 'apple dump cake'. This proved to be too much of a temptation for Rick, my husband, and Adam, my son-in-law. Oh, well. They make their own choices.
For dinner this evening we had rotisserie chicken, saute' Italian vegetables, field peas, and tomato wedges. This was easy to do and was totally 'legal'.
Tomorrow Lisa and I will be preparing the Thanksgiving meal, which will consist of several low carb/no sugar dishes.
I will share the menu and recipes with you.
It is my prayer that you will enjoy a wonderful time with your family this week, giving thanks for God's blessings in our lives.

No comments: