Google
 

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Things I Have Won So Far By Losing Weight

It is fun. By saying "No" to things I shouldn't eat, and saying "Yes" only to things that I should eat, I have opened my life to many good things.
It is true, I believe, that having self discipline in one area of your life will give you freedom in other areas. By losing weight, I am now winning many good things in other parts of my life.
I have now lost about 22 pounds. WooooHooooo!
1. This amount of weight loss is now noticeable and , believe me, my friends, family, and Mary Kay sisters in pink, are now noticing. I am consistently receiving compliments such as, "you look great", "You have lost weight!", "I am so proud of you!" I love it!!
2. I am now able to wear some of my "not so fat" clothes! This week I wore a pair of khaki pants that I had not worn in 3 or 4 years. Yes!!!!
3. I received the results of my blood work, and everything, everything was within normal ranges. My blood sugar, my A1C test, cholesterol, and triglycerides were all normal!!! The only thing that was a little high was my LDL level and that was considerably lower than the last test. Yea!!!!!

This all feels very good and is very gratifying. I have won all these wonderful rewards, some long term and some short term, by losing weight. This is only the beginning. I have more to lose and more to win!!!! I can hardly wait (weight)!

If you are like me and need to lose weight so that you can win better health and better self esteem, please don't wait! Begin now. Yes, you can control it during the coming holiday season! I know you can. Just start!

No comments: