Google
 

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Let the Losing and Winning Continue!!!

Yes!!! I have lost a couple more pounds!!! AAAAAnnnnnnnddddd my weight now went into a lower number bracket. You know. Those numbers that end in 0. Those are the milestone weight numbers in my mind. It is the same with weight that has been lost. The numbers that end in 0 are markers of progress. I am one pound from having lost 30 pounds!!!!

In order to fit in my new smaller Directer's Suit (haute chocolate, in color) by the end of July, I must lose 2 more dress sizes which will require a weight loss of 20 more pounds, I think. I have four and a half months to do that. Just over a pound a week. I can do that!

If I just stay focused on what it will feel like to wear that smaller size dress to Mary Kay Seminar in Dallas, then it will be easier to lose the necessary pounds. I know that accomplishment will feel better than dessert will taste during the next few months!

No comments: