Google
 

Monday, March 10, 2008

Mary Kay Sales Director Suit--In a Smaller Size

February is the month we order new suits, Mary Kay Sales Director suits, that is. Our suits are always wonderful. Since these suits will be worn countless times for a year, they are well designed and well constructed. They look good on everyone, large and small.
I am currently wearing my second sales director suit which plum colored. I ordered it a year ago when I was larger than I am now. Because I have lost weight, it is large and loose on me. Yea!!!
We begin wearing our new suits in July, at the beginning of our seminar (fiscal) year, four months from now. Hmmmmmm. I didn't want a suit that would be 'large and loose' for this next year sooooooo I ordered my suit two sizes smaller than I am now!
I will let you know how I am progressing toward my new goal: Fitting......no, not just fitting.....But lookin' good in my new haute chocolate colored suit in July!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome.

I am a brand new consultant. I want my debut to happen when I reach my 20% weight watchers goal!

Keep up the good work. If you have any tips for success with MK please drop me (McBean) a note at:

http://www.marykay.com/swilkerson85