Google
 

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Roundhouse Kicks and Uppercuts

Building the habit of regular exercise has always been a challenge for me. It has always been one of those things that I will start with semi enthusiasm, and then let it go the minute something else appeared to get in the way. Then once again this exercising attempt would be added to my list of unfinished projects.

With the coming of the events of the last few weeks, I have decided to make more than an attempt at regular exercise. This season of my life requires more in order to continue to be able to do the things I want to do.

In days gone by (at least a decade), I purchased and even used a video of Tae Bo, by Billy Blanks. I enjoyed learning and tried to keep up with those young, strong, 20 somethings on the video

Well, in this age of high definition, that old VHS just would not do. So I purchased a new Tae Bo DVD. Even though the guys and gals on the video have a thirty year or more advantage on me, I am enjoying the workouts. And with each workout I am a little stronger, have more endurance, and my techniques is less bad than the time before!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: