Google
 

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Gall Blader - less and Feeling Better!

Since my last post I have been to the doctor for a surgery followup visit after having my gall bladder removed. At that time the surgeon told me that all was well with me and to go resume life as before which I have done. I am really feeling well with little weakness or pain, except when I sneeze or cough (major ouch!).
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers during this time. I do appreciate it.
With the return of my strength after surgery as come the return of my appetite. Hmmmmmm. I have gained a couple of pounds. grrrrrrrr
This is a crucial time for me. I must once again take hold of my food addiction lion and keep him on a tight leash while I adjust once again to the low carb/no sugar way of eating.
Because I believe in its benefits, I am continuing to have cocoa in my coffee every day. Have you had your cocoa today?

No comments: