Google
 

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Six Flags and the Superman Tower of Power

Yes, it was a fun day. I hadn't been to Six Flags in 15 years, and I wanted to ride everything. Well, I didn't ride everything, what I did ride was fun. I had never ridden the Superman ride before, partially because I didn't want to stand in long lines and partially because I was just a wimp.

Today, Lisa and I got in line (which was short) and on the ride before I had a chance to really think about it. It was great!!! I loved it. I love it when I step out of my comfort zone and accomplish something new.

This morning Lisa made Smoothies for breakfast. She has a Magic Bullet blender which she uses for many many things, but this morning it was for banana-strawberry smoothies made with bananas, frozen strawberries, and Silk (soy milk). They tasted wonderful and very filling.

OK. So I won't say what I ate at Six Flags, but it was the best hamburger I had eaten in a long long time.

This evening Lisa used her George Foreman Grill and grilled vegetables, squash, zucchini,and red peppers, and then she grilled marinated salmon. It was absolutely wonderful.

We will be going home tomorrow. sigh

No comments: