Google
 

Sunday, December 16, 2007

One Piece---Not Enough? Or Too Much?

It was just one piece. I'm not sure what kind of cake it was. It had white frosting. It looked delicious. The pieces were cut small, just over an inch square. I ate just one piece. That was all. No, I didn't get another one. Why? The only reason....we were getting ready to leave the restaurant and it wasn't convenient. That's it. If it hadn't been for that one and only reason, I would have eaten at least one more piece, maybe two.

So back to my question. Was eating one piece too much or not enough? For me, it was too much, because my sweet tooth never, never knows when to quit.

What about you? Are you satisfied after one piece of cake, fudge, brownie? Or is your stopping point when someone or something else stops you?

If you are like me and have no internal 'stopping power', then it is indeed best if one piece is too many and we have none at all!

No comments: