Google
 

Thursday, December 27, 2007

By Losing I have Won.......

Yesterday I bought me some new jeans----one size smaller!!!! Thank you, thank you for the standing ovation!

It felt so good to to walk through the store and ignore the larger sizes and the plus sizes. Standing in the dressing room, trying on the jeans, and looking in the mirror at myself was great!!!

By losing 25 pounds (so far), I have won.... fitting in smaller clothes, looking better in my clothes, liking what I see when I look in the mirror, lower blood pressure, lower blood sugar levels, more energy, and a general sense of well being.

Yes, winning these things and more, is worth saying 'no' to processed sugar, and processed carbs. Right now I don't even remember all the foods to which I have said no. Instead I am just excited about being able to wear some of my 'not so fat clothes'.

No comments: