Google
 

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

No Sugar, No Processed Carbs--5th Day

Up to today I had felt just fine. Enough energy. No cravings. No weak feelings. I felt just fine. Until this morning. I got up feeling, well, for lack of a better word, I felt blah!!! I was tired and I just felt heavy. No energy at all. I checked my blood pressure and it was normal, as was my blood sugar. Hmmmmmmm
No, I didn't go and eat a peanut butter sandwich, snack crackers , or any such thing. After 'instant messaging' Lisa, my daughter, I followed her suggestions. I drank some milk, and ate a handful of nuts.
Then I did as my 96 year old grandmother says, "Count your blessings, not your pains." I counted my blessings, put a smile on my face, and went out and worked my Mary Kay business. I got so busy in fact, that I didn't have time to think about how I was feeling. All things considered, it was a very good day!
So my "blah" feelings were really not that important. All I had to do was get busy doing something and quit thinking about them. Then soon, the "blahs" were forgotten in the midst of the busyness of the day.

No comments: