Google
 

Sunday, July 22, 2007

When the Family Has Cancer

deborahfoster.wordpress.com

This is the title of my first attempt at blogging. It chronicles the story of both my parents having stage 4 cancer at the same time, a truly horrible time in the life of our family. It was through these devastating experiences, however, that we felt the sweetness of God's presence and experienced His Peace.
Because this blog is emotional and heavy, it is hard to read and is not for everyone. However, please log on and check it out. If you would like to read it on a regular basis you can save it to favorites or register with the feed. Please share this website with others who might enjoy reading it.
Also on my blog I am sharing prayer requests. Please pray for those who are mentioned and feel free to submit to me by email additional prayer requests.

No comments: