Google
 

Monday, July 30, 2007

Traveling to Dallas

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am a Mary Kay Sales Director. Tomorrow I will be traveling to Dallas for our annual Seminar (convention). It is a wonderful 4 days filled with excitement, motivation, and training. I will be in the company of 12,000-14,000 Mary Kay consultants and directors from all over the country and indeed all over the world. We have a fantastic time!
I am so looking forward to these next few days, but I am also expecting a challenge. You see, there will be 7 meals provided for me during this time, including 2 formal dinners. Yes, Mary Kay Seminar is a 'slippery place' in my life, and Mary Kay ladies are sometimes 'slippery people'. Hmmmmmm. Staying true to my diet plan may indeed be challenging, but right now I feel strong, and I'm making plans for what I can do to remain on the 'straight and narrow' during this time.
I plan on writing short posts to share with you my dietary challenges and victories each day.

Lisa and I are making plans to add a section to this blog which will enable her to share her low carb/no carb food and cooking ideas. She is a very creative cook especially in the area of low carb cooking. I have always been impressed by her abilities in this area. No, she didn't get it from me. Anyway, be looking for low carb cooking tips, recipies and meal ideas in the near future!

No comments: