Google
 

Friday, October 19, 2007

Downsizing My Size

It is so great to get on the scales and see a smaller number come up! yep! I am down 18 pounds now!!!
I wish someone one would explain something to me. Ok, this may come under the category of TMI (too much information), but it is necessary for my question. I bathe at night. My habit is to weigh just before I get in the tub and then again after I get out. It always happen. Even though I am dressed or undressed in exactly the same way both times, I always weigh a half pound to one pound more! I just do not understand how getting into a tub of water can make me weigh more. I don't let it bother me. In fact, I'm not sure why I even weigh at that time, but I do. Just habit.

As I have written in previous posts, the number on the scales is not what is most important. The number on the scales will take care of itself when I am not abusing food, when my addition lion is in his cage. I must be eating carefully, with intention, not with compulsion and thoughtlessness. When I do that, then downsizing my size will happen!!!

No comments: