Google
 

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Am I REALLY Committed to My Decision to Lose Weight?

Ok. That's a question with varying degrees of difficulty. There are days where I am on "on the path" and my commitment to losing weight is strong. Nope. You can't get me to eat anything extra on those days.

Then there are other days when an extra slice of bread, a handful of chips, or a small slice of cake are all temptations. Sometimes big temptations. My commitment is weak on those days.

I have thought about why my commitment level varies from day to day and reached one conclusion. Losing focus and allowing my goals and reasons for desiring those weight loss goals to become less clear.

I know. I know. I know that my success in reaching my weight loss goal is completely dependent on doing what is necessary to keep my focus clear on a daily basis. I must consistently have a strong unwavering commitment to becoming lean and healthy!

No comments: