Google
 

Saturday, October 22, 2016

I'm Still Here

It has been over 3 years since I have posted anything to this blog. Oh my. Well, in the last 3 years my life has changed in many expected and unexpected ways. My husband and I have retired and moved to a large city. We expected to retire and move, but never expected to live in a large city. We have always considered ourselves to be small town folk.

We have also become grandparents. That was also unexpected, but very very welcomed. Our world truly began to spin on a different axis the moment we found out that we were going to have a grandchild.

One of the things that has not changed is the issues I have had with my weight. However I have started on a new path and I want to continue to share that journey with you.

I have become a member of TOPS, Take Off Pounds Sensibly, which is a weight loss organization that has been around since 1948.  I remember my grandmother being a member when I was a kid.

So check back frequently. I will share some of the things I have learned, am learning, and will learn as I work towards my goal of being health in every way. After all I now have a grandchild that needs the presence, influence, and love of his grandparents for as long as possible in his life.

No comments: