Google
 

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Another Pound Gone!!! WoooooHoooooo!!!

Another pound gone!!!!! WoooHoooo!!! Thank you! Thank you! I appreciate your standing ovation!

Yes, it feels good. No, it feels great to see the numbers on the scales get smaller and smaller. I still have much more weight to lose of course, but progress is being made!

When your weight puts you in the category of being obese, then a larger amount of weight must be lost before people around you begin to notice.

For example, a weight loss of 10 pounds on someone who started at 120 pounds will show more than the same weight loss on someone who started at 200.

My weight loss at this time is about 13 1/2 pounds. Not enough for most people to notice. Rather than letting that discourage me, I choose to take the focus off what others may or may not say. I choose to focus on the following statement:

Every 5 pounds I lose shows more than the 5 pounds before it!

No comments: