Google
 

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

As I mentioned in my previous post, every meal is an opportunity for me to practice the skill of being able to sense when I have had enough to eat, and then being able to stop eating immediately.  I am calling it 'practice' because I have been up and down the scales enough to know that ever having my over eating issues conquered is just a delusion. It will not happen. The moments when I have begun to think that I will never be bothered by weight issues again are the moments when I've lost the battle, and the war continues. 

Therefore, I will always practice.  For the rest of my life, I will practice.  Yes, this is mental gymnastics, but I believe that is what it will take for me to attain once again, and more importantly, to maintain a healthy weight.

This all occurred during in the middle of the night about six weeks ago.  In the next post I will share how things have been going for me since then. 

No comments: