Google
 

Friday, April 20, 2018

Why Don't I Just Delete this Blog?!?

Well, I have thought about it. Deleting this blog. I'm still struggling with my weight. The further I get from controlling my weight, the further away I get from this blog.  Why? I guess because I don't want to spread my weakness for food across the globe for everyone to read.  I'm sure I am the only one with this issue. Right? Or is it issues? The issue of controlling my desire to eat, and the issue of shame, wanting to keep it to myself. To make it my own private struggle.  These are thoughts for future posts, so I will just save them for now.

I'm posting again because I have new things to share and because I believe in new beginnings. I believe that God is gracious and forgiving. He allows new beginnings, second chances, third chances, and so on and on. Therefore, I will give myself grace and forgiveness. I will allow myself a new beginning, a second chance, and a third chance, and so on and on.

In the middle of the night about six weeks ago, my new beginning began. In my next post I will share the story of my new beginning.

No comments: