Google
 

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Checking In

It’s been a few days since I have posted to this blog, but things have been going very well in the world of eating only till I feel full (conscious eating). I must say that this is probably the easiest diet that I have ever tried.  I’m not fixing any special food for myself. I’m eating the things I like and want. I don’t really feel deprived. And the pounds are slowly, but surely disappearing! My formerly tight jeans are now almost too loose to wear.

The truth is though that the only way I will ever be able to maintain a smaller jeans size is to maintain now and forevermore a conscious style of eating. I must never look at a plate full of food and decide to eat it all, full or not. I must always be aware of whether or not I have reached the “full level” of my tummy gauge.

It’s not complicated. It’s not even hard, when compared to things in life that are truly difficult. One of the best parts is that my future self with thank me one day.

No comments: