Google
 

Monday, May 7, 2018

Next Challenge

2. My cooking style needs to change.  I have always cooked family sized meals.  Before my children were born, While they were growing up at home. After they left home and its just my husband and I.  I have always cooked family sized meals.  Then we were would have leftovers for another meal or two.  Well, now with me eating much less than I have previously done, these leftovers are being 'left over' for more than a couple of meals, and we are eventually throwing them away.  Since I am so 'old school' about the starving children in China, and since I hate wasting food that costs so much, throwing away food is very difficult for me.  Therefore, something must change.  Either I must start cooking smaller meals, or get used to tossing leftovers in the trash.  That's my choice, because I'm not going to start eating more so that I can save those starving children or not waste money.  Nope. That's not going to happen.  Most likely I will begin do both things: cook smaller meals, and get used to throwing away leftovers. Problem solved!

No comments: