Google
 

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Slender Eating

My newest weight loss, as of this morning is 14.8 pounds, and my most recent blood work shows a decrease of .2 in my A1C.  Those are great wins! I'm now wearing a smaller size in my blue jeans (fortunately I still have them in my closet.) My clothes are feeling more roomy and fitting better.  All wins!

I'm headed in the right direction and that feels good also.  I encourage any of you who are have the same eating challenges I have to think about what in my opinion are two facts:
      (1) Naturally slender people generally have a certain natural 'skill', which is the skill of knowing when they have had enough to eat, and further, they have the ability to not eat once they have reach the 'full' sensation.
     (2) Naturally non-slender people do not innately have the above mentioned skill.  We will eat till the food is gone or they are 'stuffed' (you know what I mean by that), which ever comes first. We can snack even though they are not hungry. It only takes the presence of food (doesn't always have taste great either) to motive us to eat.

Because of these two facts, I believe that the only way for us (non-slender people) to become permanently slender is to practice and hopefully learn the skill of 'slender eating'. 


No comments: