Google
 

Thursday, April 17, 2008

"Overcome Emotional Eating" by Paul McKenna

Emotional eating is one of the major millstones around the necks of overweight people making it a major obstacle to attaining and maintaining a healthy weight. It is also a very difficult obstacle to overcome. Many of us have been able to do it for a period of time. We have been able to focus so intently on our goal of a downsized size, that our compulsion to emotionally overeat fades away---temporarily. That is until we reach our goal, or until something emotional happens to us, and we just lose all control, and once again we begin to eat everything in sight.
Paul McKenna's technique for overcoming this overeating 'curse' is, ok, I admit, rather strange. He teaches us to use a tapping technique to help us get past an 'emotional eating moment'. I encourage you to log on to his website: www.mckenna.com and click on the "Overcome Emotional Eating" video. After having learned the sequence, I have found that it does help me, and I will use it at least a couple of times a day.
The question is: are you ready to do something about your weight, even if the something you need to do is somewhat strange? I am. And it is working!

By the way, the losing and winning continues in my life. Yesterday evening, I put on a black skirt that is a size smaller!!! WoooooooHoooooo!

No comments: