Google
 

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Paul McKenna: "Supercharge Your Metabolism"

This video on McKenna's website talks about the value of exercise and how we are all exercising unless we are bedfast. According to him, getting dressed is a form of exercise. Brushing our teeth is exercise. We all exercise. We just need to do more of it. By doing more exercise, we increase our metabolism rate, and our bodies burn calories and fat more quickly, enabling us to lose weight more quickly, or enabling us to maintain a healthy weight more easily. That's it. Nothing more complicated than that.
In addition, McKenna teaches on this video a technique that will help motivate us to exercise. Again he uses associations to accomplish this, and I believe it will work.

I must admit that the discipline of regular exercise has not as yet become part of my lifestyle. No particular reason. I just find other ways to use my time. I realize that must change if I am to attain and maintain my desired weight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not even know the way I finished up here,
but I thought this post was once good. I do not recognise who you
are however definitely you're going to a well-known blogger when you are not already ;) Cheers!