Google
 

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Breaking News!!! My Losing and Winning Continues!!

That's right. I stepped on the scales and I am now at a new low! I have now passed the 30 pound weight loss level!!! Thank you. Thank you. I appreciate your standing ovation!

I am also winning! I am winning the ability to wear some of my previously too tight clothes! In fact, I have started to get rid of 'fat clothes' I will never wear again. It feels to great to be able to do that, making every weight loss effort so worth it.

Chicken Express just opened in our town. My husband and I went to 'try it out', and I, knowing that eating a small amount was all I would be able to do, ordered a snack pack which consisted of 1 chicken breast, a side order of fried okra, and one biscuit. I ate slowly and consciously. I was only able to eat half of my meal, half the chicken breast, half the okra, and half of the biscuit, and I was satisfied, having no desire for the rest of the food. I took it home and had it for lunch the next day. Victory!!!!

No comments: