Google
 

Monday, April 7, 2008

Paul McKenna, and His Interesting Weight Control Techniques

I watched Paul McKenna's show last night. In fact there were two episodes on and I watched them both. I also registered on his website and began reading through the material posted there.
I have found in his program, of which I have only studied a part, to be a combination of techniques I already knew, and some that were totally knew.
When I first heard of him, my fears were that he might be somewhat mystical and 'new age'. However, thus far I've found none of that in his program. For the most part he is teaching people how to reprogram their brains to make positive associations and negative associations.
He also strikes me as one of those people who are trying to tell people how to loose weight and have not one day in their life had a challenge with eating and weight. I would also bet money that he is hyperactive. He does have tremendous energy and enthusiasm.
In spite of these things, I have decided to 'give his program a go'. One step at a time.
He has Four Golden Rules listed on his website which should result in weight loss. There are additional techniques for stopping emotion eating, stopping cravings, increasing metabolism, and improving self esteem.
His website once again is: www.mckenna.com

No comments: