Google
 

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Finding Low Carb Foods While Traveling

I am back home again. Yes, still somewhat in my pink Mary Kay bubble, but gradually getting back into the real world!
Lisa asked me how the dieting went while I was in Dallas, and I replied by saying that it went very well, with a few bites of 'slippage', but nothing I couldn't recover from.
At every meal I ate the things I could and then carried with me peanuts to snack on during the training classes and general sessions, and I really didn't get hungry! Example. For lunch one day we had pastrami slices in a kaiser bun, cole slaw, baked chips, and an ice cream bar for dessert. I ate the pastrami and the cole slaw, and decided to be 'happy'! I was fine until dinner that evening.
I weighed when I returned home and found that I had lost a couple more pounds which bring my total weight lost to about 4 pounds. Yes, that is not much, but I am fine with it.
Even though no one can tell that I have lost any weight at all, my jeans zip up with much less difficulty! Yea!!!
Fact: Every 5 pounds you lose shows more than the 5 pounds before it!

No comments: