Google
 

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Low Carb Recipie!!!

Yesterday, my nail lady gave me a recipie, a soup, that sounds wonderful and I just had to share it with you!. It is very low carb, low fat, and low sugar. I haven't made it yet, but I will as soon as I get to the store.
In her words, "It makes a bunch. And you can eat as much as you want."
You begin with 2 cans of Wolfe brand turkey chili, fat free, and 2 cans of chicken broth. Put both on your 'soup pan'. Add a can of tomato sauce, or a can of diced tomoatoes. From this point you can add whatever veggies you like. Mixed vegetables, cabbage, broccoli. They can be canned, fresh, or frozen. Just limit the amount of corn and potatoes you put in your soup, because those vegetables add carbs. Other than that you are free to fix it according to your own taste.
She said it is very filling and tastes wonderful!
I'll let you know my opinion when I get this soup made.

No comments: