Google
 

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

So Far, So Good!

This is the end of my second day at Mary Kay Seminar and what a wonderful day it has been! Yes, I am in my "pink bubble" just floating along, enjoying all the training, the excitement, and the friendships of other directors.
It has been fairly easy to eat the right foods today. At breakfast we had fruit, scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, and toast. It was served buffet style which enabled me to only take the foods that had no processed carbs and no processed sugar. No pancakes and no toast.
There was really no time for lunch today, but I did snack on peanuts. You know, I have found that when my 'lion', my overeating addiction is under control, then so is my appetite. I just don't get very hungry.
This evening we ate dinner at the hotel restaurant. I had a Texas Caesar Salad with grilled chicken and NO croutons. It tasted wonderful and was very filling.
Tomorrow will be more of a challenge. Seminar officially begins and the meals served will be placed on the tables for us.
I plan on just taking it one meal at a time, eating what I can, and carrying nuts to snack on if I get hungry.
Tomorrow evening, --one meal at a time!

No comments: