Google
 

Sunday, August 19, 2007

No Processed Carbs, No Processed Sugar, More energy!!

Yes, I am realizing that by eating the the no processed carbs, and no processed sugar diet, my energy level has increased. Occasionally I do feel tired in the evenings, but that is because I have been 'on the go' all day. There was a time when I needed a 'power nap' after lunch, just 15 minutes to recharge and prepare for the rest of the day. Recently I have found that nap to be unnecessary and I will just keep on goin' after lunch.
The scales are showing a slow but steady weight loss for me. I have lost about 8 pounds in the last month. The slow rate of loss doesn't bother me. I am already feeling better and my clothes are fitting better! Yea!!!!

By the way, I did make the turkey chili/soup that I mentioned in another post. It was great! My husband and I enjoyed it tremendously. It was as filling as it was delicious. Check out the recipie on previous posts.

No comments: